Student Committee of Kwansei Gakuin University Co-op
All business activities of a university co-op are for its members.
A university co-op operates dining hall and bookstore, as well as providing assistance for career development from the students’ admission until graduation.
Reconstruction assistance and environmental activities are also part of university co-ops’ activities.
We support the learning process of students by creating an environment where they can live a secure way of life.
University co-ops help in creating the future of students by supporting their study.
We incorporate these ideas into each and every business activity, and we will continue to enhance our goods and services, and improve our activities.
To contribute to the enrichment of university life through the cooperation of undergraduates, postgraduates, international students, and faculty.
1. Creating a rich campus life through the power of cooperation.
2. Facilitating free and open communication through cooperation.
To collaborate in the realization of university philosophies and goals, as well as contribute to the enrichment of higher education and advancement of research.
3. Collaborating with universities to contribute to the expansion of higher education and research.
4. Collaborating as a learning community ourselves in both education and research.
To work as an independent organization in revitalizing universities and their communities, as well as contribute to the enrichment of society and its culture
5. Invigorating universities and their local communities as an independent business organization.
6. Contributing to the enrichment of society and its culture through the development of independent and attractive business activities.
To encourage the active participation of members, broaden cooperative experiences, and realize a sustainable society that is kind to both people and the planet.
7. Encouraging the active participation of members, broadening cooperative experiences, and realizing a sustainable society that is kind to both people and the planet.
8. Contributing to international exchange and peace as an organized movement based on member participation.